Our Energy Services client in The Woodlands is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. You will be responsible for full cycle accounting, processing financial statements and reports, and account reconciliations. This role also works closely with the Operations team. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure all general ledger accounting entries are accurate
- Perform monthly account and credit card reconciliations
- Manage depreciation and amortization schedules
- Process payments and enter all AP
- Perform month end closing processes
- Assist with monthly Financial Packet preparation
Degree is not required, but at least 5 years of accounting experience is required, preferably in the Oil & Gas services industry. An understanding of Financial Statements and proficiency in Excel is required. Excellent family oriented culture, great benefits.