Our Northwest Houston client is seeking a Staff Accountant to oversee all Accounts Receivable activities. You will be responsible for assisting with month-end close and reconciliations, and monitoring all cash activities and transactions. Other responsibilities include:
- Record AR invoices and cash receipts timely
- Ensure submissions for pay estimates are complete
- Reconcile AR to operations groups’ billings and investigate discrepancies
- Lead collections efforts
- Assist with accounts payable reconciliations, such as review of monthly vendor statements
- Participate in process improvement efforts for the accounting function, and for non-accounting functions
- Support asset management functions
Degree is preferred, but not required, with at least 1-3 years of accounting experience. The ideal candidate is one who is open to learning, has great communication skills, and works well in a team environment. You will work closely with the Accounting Manager, Controller, and CFO.
Our client takes pride in their culture and work environment, and offers a great compensation package with benefits.