Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
Our client, in North Houston, is seeking a Sr. Financial Planning Analyst to develop, improve, and maintain FP&A systems, reporting processes and data analytics. This position will drive the development of scalable reporting processes and analytics that provide business insights into metrics and trends, which are relevant and digestible to senior leadership team and business partners.
- Subject matter expert for planning and reporting solutions in the Company.
- Implement planning and strategy processes and tools, including, annual planning process, monthly forecasting process & cash flow projections
- Develop and deploy strategic map/balanced scorecard and KPIs
- Create and maintain forecast reports and reporting tools
- Maintain and improve monthly financial data, forecast individual systems projects & cash flow, quote and cost analysis (new bids), and working capital analysis
- Conduct competitor/market analysis and strategic decision-making analysis, scenarios, and project-ROIs
- Work with Operational Leadership to ensure analysis and/or improvement activities are communicated
Requirements for this role include a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 4 years of FP&A experience. You must be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working on their own, but also have strong communication skills when interacting with executive partners. Strong analytical skills are needed as well as experience building financial models in excel.