Sr. Accounts Receivable Manager
Our Dallas client is seeking a hands-on Sr. Accounts Receivable Manager to manage its Accounts Receivable operations and team-members in a fast paced, high volume transaction environment. The ideal candidate must have proven ability to effectively manage a diverse and growing team by designing, implementing, and delivering a tailored employee development plan to have a high performing team.
- Manage, mentor, and develop the AR team consisting of both onshore and offshore team members
- Design training plan and coach team members to proactively handle tasks expected by them.
- Maintain and report on A/R operational metrics
- Oversee customer billing, payment application, billing audits, revenue recognition audits and customer collections and day-to-day issue resolution.
- Coordinate with AP department to ensure timely and accurate supplier payments
- Oversee integration process for new customers
- Create, implement, and maintain standard accounts receivable processes and best practices
- Monitor incoming deposits/checks administration and support entry of payment batches to the bank as backup.
- Provide input to cash forecast for customer collections
- Review and report monthly/quarterly bank compliance reports and borrowing base.
- Assist in annual financial audit and bank audit
Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, or Business with 5 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and at least 2 years in a management role. Extensive knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable transactions and activities, along with understanding of US GAAP.