Senior Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to a variety of senior level personnel and Directors in our clients Downtown Houston office. The successful candidate should possess exceptional organization, prioritization, tracking, and scheduling skills. A task-oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys handling multiple tasks will excel in this role.
- Coordination of conference calls and meetings across times zones with cross-departmental teams using the online booking system
- Heavy calendar management in Outlook, ensuring accurate labeling of calendar entries
- Arrange complex travel with coordinating itineraries that include flights, transportation, lodging, and entertainment.
- Work closely with internal and external assistants, act as back up assistance
- Prepare and submit monthly expenses through Concur
- Monitor corporate card payment to American Express
- Manage all client contacts
- 5-10 years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in banking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detail-oriented with a “no task is too small” mentality
- Excellent judgment and discretion with sensitive information
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Professional, friendly, positive attitude, team player