Scheduler – Austin
Our Austin-based client is seeking an experienced Scheduler to coordinate and manage the scheduling of inspections at an extremely high volume. This role involves complex calendar management, coordinating 500+ inspections per day, and speaking with a variety of people throughout the day. Other responsibilities include:
- Answer phones and tend to client questions and concerns as needed
- Assist internal departments with scheduling or any duties
- Schedule, organize, and coordinate all aspects for inspections
- Act as the first point of contact and liaison for all internal and external parties
- Other tasks and special projects as needed
The ideal candidate must be professional, friendly, and provide an exceptional level of customer service to internal and external customers. They need a reliable, detail-oriented team player who is adept at creating strong partnerships to accomplish individual and team goals. Degree is not required but you must have prior customer service, scheduling, and or call center experience.