This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Direct Hire opportunity for Sales Manager for a growing home improvement client in northwest Houston. This is a dynamic role for a driven, ambitious, and goal-oriented sales leader with a construction background. Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement a strategic Sales Plan to grow sales and improve customer experience
- Set and achieve sales targets by managing the sales pipeline and the Sales Team
- Recruit, hire, and train new members of the Sales Team
- Manage and motivate the Sales Team, including scheduling, goal/quota setting, performance monitoring, and coaching to reach goals
- Generate leads for self and team through clients, referrals, canvassing, and other marketing
- Provide homeowners with education, documentation, and information on bids and projects
- Consistently follow up on appointments, bids, and projects to ensure timely completion
- Provide a high level of customer service to homeowners
Degree preferred but not required. At least 3-5 years of sales experience in home remodeling or construction required, with experience in Window replacement sales experience very highly preferred. Strong interpersonal skills, time management skills, and high level of enthusiasm. A strong sense of urgency, drive to succeed, and superior organization skills will be needed.
This is a Direct Hire role with base plus commission, with total earning potential in the six figures. Apply now.