Sales Development Representative
An International SaaS company is seeking an ambitious Sales Development Representative to partner with their Marketing team to maximize on sales opportunities through strategic marketing campaigns. This role will act as the first line of communication with prospective clients to start building new relationships to execute sales success. This includes generating new sales leads utilizing the telephone, email, social media, and other platforms. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Build, cleanse and maintain accurate prospect data for target markets
- Attend marketing events, exhibitions, and tradeshows to generate new sales leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives
- Identify a prospect needs and position appropriate products and services
- Utilize the company CRM system and ensure accurate data is always maintained
- Meet and exceed monthly lead generation targets
- Report on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis the results to the manager
- Remain knowledgeable of company’s products/services to support prospects needs.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a passion for sales and enjoy working in a fast-paced, deliverables environment. At least 2 years of sales development experience is required, preferably in the SaaS industry. Effective communication skills are essential in this role to present the company’s products in a compelling way, along with the ability to problem solve and think analytically.