Sales Account Executive
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a mobile video surveillance product distributor, is seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to build new business and maintain current accounts. This is a sales driven role that involves generating quotes, finalizing orders, processing warranty documents, and organizing installations. Other responsibilities include:
- Create Request for Proposals (RFP), pricing, quotes, bids, and other literature requests.
- Provide technical expertise in coordinating the requirements of new and existing clients through sales, account development, and problem solving.
- Assist Trade Show Coordinator and attend trade shows to provide demonstrations to OEM, dealers, and factory representatives.
- Work with design Engineers and manufacturers to ensure customer driven requests are implemented.
- Maintain CRM database to ensure all client accounts are up to date.
- Sell accessories, add-ons, spare parts, warranties, extended warranties, advance replacements, and installations for standard systems.
- Travel to client sites as needed >20%
Minimum of five years’ experience of outside sales, along with either prior experience selling to Law Enforcement Agencies, or a prior Law Enforcement employment is required. A candidate with an established book of business will move to the top of the list. You will also need strong knowledge of cloud-based services. Degree is not required.
This individual has the opportunity to grow within the company. Client provides a competitive compensation package, company paid benefits, 401 retirement plan with company match, and no out of pocket expenses.