Regional Credit Manager
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client in Northwest Houston is seeking a Regional Credit Manager to assist sales in the maximization of customer profit while minimizing the risk of A/R loss. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide credit risk analysis for the organizations total Customer Credit Portfolio that will generally focus on A/R, Credit & Collections and Controls. This involves identifying, gathering, analyzing, and interpreting all types of credit and financial information on existing and prospective customers.
- Oversee a team of Credit professionals
- Ensure credit portfolios meets regional and corporate A/R goals for maximizing cash collections and minimizing issues
- Maintain knowledge of customer account activity from order through cash collection
- Identify, recommend, implement, and participate in system testing, development, policy clarification, and process and procedure upgrades
- Monitor industry, customer and general market conditions for changes that might impact portfolio credit terms and/or current receivable value
- Utilize reporting to identify trends that point to revenue cycle issues that require improvement
- Proactively build and strengthen relationships with customers, sales managers, trade association peers, banks, and legal experts to improve the depth and timeliness of risk analysis information
- Hire, train and develop team members, and perform evaluations
Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in credit and collections, as well as at least 3 years of management experience. Someone who possess exceptional reasoning and analytical skills to interpret financial statements, including footnotes, and the significance of key financial ratios will excel in this role. Must be results-driven, have strong problem-solving skills, is a team player who produces results. Since leadership is involved, our client is looking for someone who has outstanding interpersonal skill and clear communication.