This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Energy client in Downtown Houston area needs a sharp, professional Receptionist to manage their front office and assist other internal departments with administrative duties. This role includes traditional Front Office duties, including answering phones, taking messages, greeting guests, ordering supplies, and stocking the kitchen. Providing administrative support to team members will include drafting/formatting documents, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements. The ideal candidate will be polished, friendly, and provide an exceptional level of service to internal and external customers. They need a reliable, detail-oriented team player who is adept at creating strong partnerships to accomplish individual and team goals. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee daily operations of the reception area, including answering phones and emails, directing correspondence as needed, and taking and delivering messages appropriately.
- Greet all visitors, advise staff of their arrival, and provide assistance as needed.
- Schedule meetings and closings; manage conference room schedule
- Handle all incoming deliveries, including vendor drop offs, Instacart, and catering
- Prepare and send regular and certified mail, FedEx and UPS packages, etc.
- Collect, organize, sort, and file documents; Copy and bind as needed
- Review and code documents, send signed documents, and update spreadsheet
At least 3+ years’ office experience required with strong computer literacy skills. Professional presence, friendly and positive attitude with excellent customer service skills are a must. This is a strong, high energy, team-oriented environment that offers great company perks! If you are an eager Administrative professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be an ideal fit for you.