Real Estate Coordinator
Our North Houston client is seeking a Real Estate Coordinator to maintain inventory of all properties, oversee all logistics, and search for new properties. This role will work closely with the property management firm, subsidiaries, sister companies, a variety of realtors, and the President and CEO. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage inventory of all properties and maintain data spreadsheets on property information, utility accounts, vendors etc.
- Schedule all repairs and maintenance with property management
- Assist with property searches and prepare a list of properties for sale
- Manage the transaction life cycle: paperwork, ordering home warranties, client updates, and assist parties with closing preparation
- Assist Accounting to manage all property related expenses
- Coordinate contractors for home renovations, repairs, cleanings, and any other needs
Degree preferred, but not required if you have prior Real Estate experience. Strong proficiency in all Microsoft programs will be needed in order to execute daily duties. Strong interpersonal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and self-motivated are key skills needed to be successful in this role.