Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Our commercial real estate client is seeking an ambitious Administrative Assistant to support a team of brokers. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the office, such as keeping everything tidy, supplies stocked and organized, coordinate mail deliveries and shipments, and run errands as needed. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage calendars, schedule tours, meetings, and conference calls
- Prepare marketing presentations, booklets, mailers, flyers, and newsletters
- Generate listing activity reports for review with broker and client
- Prepare documents such as memorandums, LOIs, proposals, and agreements
- Prepare and send correspondence on behalf of the broker
- Interact with Research department and Marketing as needed for projects
Degree is highly preferred with at least 1-3 years of office experience, preferably in the real estate industry. Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs, Adobe, and other marketing platforms. They are looking for a team player who has a go-getter attitude, great at multi-tasking, and loves interacting with others.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!