Property Administrative Assistant
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A north Houston commercial real estate company is seeking a driven Property Administrative Assistant to support their Senior Manager with administrative duties. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day office functions, along with some basic accounting and vendor relations. Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review documents for tenants and clients.
- File lease and property management documents.
- Coordinate communication with internal/external stakeholders for lease negotiations.
- Maintain client data files in system.
- Report running and management.
- Assist with AP/AR – process invoices and review tenant accounts.
- Submit paperwork for account corrections.
- Contact tenants with outstanding balances via email and phone.
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 2-3 years of commercial real estate support experience, along with basic accounting skills. Due to the high volume of interaction with clients, you must have excellent writing and interpersonal skills. This is a demanding, fast-paced environment, so having a go-getter attitude will help you thrive in this role by always being proactive. If you are looking to jumpstart your commercial real estate career, this is the job for you!