Our Houston area client is seeking an advanced Personal Assistant that must have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities while simultaneously mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands on the operations. This individual must be able to demonstrate ability, integrity and discretion to deal with highly confidential and critical information both internal and external is extremely important. In addition, the Personal Assistant must exhibit the skills to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships.
- Executing a large amount of personal errands
- Assisting the family and their needs always
- Manage and maintain the travel schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events, including their foundation and board meetings
- Organize, support, maintain and manage household schedule
- “No task is too small” attitude
- Think independently and recognize problems and propose solutions in regard to immediate responsibilities and department requirements.
- Maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Routinely deal with fast changing and shifting priorities.
- Interpersonal skills that develop high levels of trust, confidence and business partnering with associates and outside counsel.
- Demonstrate punctuality, time management, organization, planning and coordination skills, writing, editing, proofreading and proficient typing skills
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!