Our client, located in the Heights, is seeking an ambitious Office Manager to oversee all day-to-day office operations and provide administrative support to all office staff. This role is ideal for someone who has high energy, enjoys juggling a variety of tasks, and is looking to grow with the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Answer phones, greet and assist visitors as needed, and distribute mail
- Oversee supply inventory and place orders as needed
- Schedule and manage calendars for conference room meetings
- Assist Accounting with invoice processing
- Create and file monthly expense reports
- Act as a liaison with all vendors, building management, and office maintenance requests
- Assist with special projects as needed and attend events
A minimum of 1 year office experience is preferred. You must have a great sense of self direction, be highly organized, and very proactive to ensure an efficient office is maintained. Being tech-savvy, great at multi-tasking, and great at problem solving is what you will need to succeed as their Office Manager.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!