This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee the efforts of the by developing strategic plans and processes to ensure growth. You will also be responsible for managing all marketing and sales employees, onboarding new team members, and performing evaluations. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Create and execute a strategic marketing and sales plan, including full oversight of budget.
- Manage digital marketing, including website, digital advertising, and social media strategy
- Oversee business development activities, including tradeshows, and ensure the presentation and training are current to market.
- Manage corporate communications activities to ensure they remain active and up to date.
- Organize, manage, and maintain the marketing database.
- Conduct legal reviews for trademark and intellectual property.
Marketing or business degree required, with 7+ years in a marketing role, with at least 4 years marketing management capacity. Experience with brand management, contracts, and licensing is beneficial. They are looking for a strong leader who can take their marketing department to the next level through innovation and strategic planning.