Our commercial real estate client in the Galleria area is seeking an ambitious Marketing Coordinator to join their team! They are looking for a creative individual who will develop an ongoing creation of strategic marketing and research initiatives to promote brand awareness for internal and external use. You will also manage the company website, including blog, press releases, case studies, property listings, and social media accounts. Other responsibilities include:
- Create custom graphics, flyers, brochures, presentations, infographics, and templates
- Create maps and site plans
- Produce on-demand company marketing materials
- Manage e-blast campaign/content distribution and coordination for internal and external use
- Grow the company’s social media and online marketing presence through the planning and development of content creation on various platforms
- Periodic web maintenance
Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, with prior marketing and graphic experience. Technical skills needed for this role include proficiency in Adobe Design Suite, Microsoft Office programs, all social media platforms, and working knowledge of InDesign. WordPress website design experience is a plus. If you are a confident Marketing professional with a go-getter attitude, apply now!
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!