Our growing commercial real estate client, located in Greenway Plaza, is seeking an ambitious Marketing Associate to join their team! They are looking for a creative individual who will develop an ongoing creation of strategic marketing and research initiatives to promote brand awareness for internal and external use. You will also manage the company website, including blog, press releases, case studies, property listings, and social media accounts. Other responsibilities include:
- Support brokers in pursuit of new business and cultivation of current client base
- Daily production of deliverables including print and digital presentations, sublease flyers, market surveys, property tour books, e-blast content
- Market news tracking for internal meetings and production of a weekly newsletter
- Grow the company’s social media and online marketing presence through the planning and development of content creation on various platforms, specifically LinkedIn
- Development and distribution of the company’s quarterly market reports, including detailed written summaries and key metrics for the office and Industrial markets
- Plan and coordinate all internal and external events
Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, with prior marketing or administrative experience within a small office. Technical skills needed for this role include proficiency in InDesign, Microsoft Office programs, and working knowledge of Constant Contact. Website design experience is a plus. If you are a confident Marketing professional with a go-getter attitude, apply now!