Marketing Associate/Executive Assistant
Our client, a Downtown Houston brokerage and investment banking firm, is seeing a dynamic Marketing Associate/Executive Assistant to support the Manager Director. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing all projects from start to finish while performing traditional Executive Assistant duties. Responsibilities include:
- Support the Project Management team and the assigned projects.
- Manage project materials, support roadshow planning and logistics, produce/distribute presentations, and assist associates as needed.
- Utilize CRM platform to input and track information, create and prepare reports, and disseminate updates.
- Manage busy and complex calendars, schedule and respond to meeting requests, and conduct follow up calls.
- Arrange all travel, including door-to-door itineraries, agendas, and supplemental materials.
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact for all clients.
- Prepare and manage all expense reports.
- Provide general office support by answering phones, greeting guests, ordering supplies, and handling catering orders.
Degree preferred, with at least five years of sales/marketing support or office coordination experience required, preferably in the Finance or Investment Banking. Tech-savviness is a must, including strong proficiency in Salesforce and all Microsoft Office programs. You must also have great written and verbal communication skills, due to the high volume of interaction with clients and other associates. This is a fast-paced environment, so someone who is a “go-getter” with high energy and a strong sense of urgency will excel in this role.