Mail Operations Manager
Our Galleria client is seeking a Mail Operations Manager to oversee and maintain the organization and security of the mailroom. You will also be responsible for managing other Mailroom employees and training new members. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for accurate and secure delivery of release packets, closing statements and other sensitive documents to the proper parties
- Process incoming and outbound mail and well as incoming efax documents and DocuSign documents
- Communicate priority projects and workflows internally to Mail Room Team and internal customers.
- Track and report shipping charges on a claimant level to ensure cost recapture
- Prepare monthly reports on mail volumes and machine usage
- Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of written procedures for the Mail Room department
Degree is preferred, but must have at least 3 years of mailroom experience. Legal or insurance background experience is a plus. A successful candidate must demonstrate extreme focus and attention to detail, have strong interpersonal skills, and great organizational skills. There is also opportunity for growth within the company, so if you are looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!