Legal Case Specialist- Austin
Our client, a legal services company, is seeking a sharp, Case Analyst to manage lien resolution on mass tort cases. This client-focused role will be a great fit for someone with law firm experience, especially a legal assistant or case assistant, looking for career growth. Someone who is organized, analytical, and with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment would be ideal. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with lien resolution and negotiation
- Drafting correspondence and uploading documents into the system
- Auditing medical claims and investigating discrepancies
- Maintaining digital client files, including documentation of actions taken
- Develop and manage relationships with lien agencies
- Follow up on all assigned cases, exercise judgment in decisions, and escalate files appropriately
Degree strongly preferred with at least 2-3 years of office experience, especially in a legal or professional services environment. Someone sharp, eager, curious, and engaged will fit in well and have opportunities for career growth in this fast-growing company.
Company is a leader in their space and they are growing. They offer a great salary, amazing benefits, and a career path forward for those who want it. If you’re ready for your next role, this could be a great step!