IT Help Desk Technician
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client in the Galleria is seeking a tech-savvy IT Help Desk Technician to provide technical support and assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software. You will be responsible for assisting with all IT requests via email, chat, or phone for basic troubleshooting, installations, and any other technical issues. Other responsibilities include:
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Troubleshoot and configure phone equipment, Window operating system, and meeting room equipment.
- Train computer users, along with program and software education
- Assist colleagues with troubleshooting and diagnostic issues.
- Use Zendesk ticket system for tracking work.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot software such as Office 365, Barco Click Share, Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Run reports and analyze common complaints and problems.
Degree is not required but must have at least 1-2 years of hands-on IT experience. To be successful in this role, you should be well-versed in all aspects of computer systems configurations, set up, and maintenance. Strong interpersonal and communications skills is also required due to the high volume of interaction with employees. If you are eager to grow, learn new technologies, and assist other along the way, this may be the role for you!