Import Export Coordinator
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client in north Houston is seeking an Import & Export Coordinator to organize all shipments declaration. This role will work closely with client brokers and internal departments such as finance and sales. Your primary responsibility is to ensure all documents have been received, reviewed, and submitted for both air and ocean shipment. Other related duties include:
- Submit all import & export related invoices, include duty payment.
- Review and submit all import/export related invoices.
- Support the export shipment by working with assigned freight forwarder.
- Create export commercial invoice and packing list, file the export declaration, and ensure the packing request is correct.
- Provide import shipment tracing updates to proper departments and personnel.
Degree is not required, but at least 3+ years of experience with import and export shipping experience is needed. Someone who is familiar with air and ocean shipments, import and export process, and international shipping and trading processes. Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. If you meet the above qualifications, apply now!