This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client is seeking an HSE Manager to implement and execute processes and procedures to ensure overall compliance. You will also be responsible for managing the HSE department and its team members, including some cross country. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop a yearly plan, analysis, and budget
- Monitor and ensure compliance, advise solutions as needed
- Ensure all administrative process and procedures run efficiently
- Implements and manage HSE projects, procedures, and processes
- Run reports that reflect the most up to date KPI’s to monitor trends and stay informed
Degree is strongly preferred with strong leadership skills and a strong technology background. Someone who communicates well, has great problem-solving skills, and is comfortable making decisions is best for this role. 5 years+ experience.