Front Office Coordinator
Our client, a private family office in River Oaks, is seeking a sharp, eager Receptionist to manage their front office. This role will oversee daily operations of the office as well as providing administrative support to the team members in the office. Other responsibilities include:
- Receive, screen, and direct all incoming main line calls and relay messages accordingly
- Greet all visitors, advise staff of their arrival, and provide assistance as needed.
- Ensure the lobby is tidy, organized, well stocked, and in order.
- Manage inventory of all office and kitchen supplies; order/restock as necessary
- Order, pickup, and set up daily lunch for the office
- Receive, sort and distribute all mail, packages and deliveries
- Other tasks and special projects as needed.
A degree is required with 2+ years’ office experience. Professional presence, along with a friendly, positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are needed. Ability to work in a team environment and strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office Suite, would be helpful. If you are an eager, poised Administrative professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be an ideal fit for you.