Our NW Houston client is seeking an FP&A Analyst to participate in variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting, and monthly financial reporting. This position requires an ambitious, motivated, and eager individual. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze key performance indicators, cost of sales, operating expenses, and capital expenditures
- Assist in the development of annual/monthly budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in monthly financial reporting and variance analysis of forecast/actuals and key KPIs.
- Conduct internal analysis on the performance of products and business units.
- Prepare external reports & analyses on key customer accounts
An Accounting or Finance degree is required with at least 2 years of Accounting or Finance experience, including variance analysis. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are required. The Analyst must be able to work individually and as part of a collaborative team to deliver on key initiatives.