Our NW Houston client is seeking an FP&A Analyst to participate in variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting, and monthly financial reporting. This position requires an ambitious, motivated, and eager individual. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze key performance indicators, cost of sales, operating expenses, and capital expenditures
- Assist in the development of annual/monthly budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in monthly financial reporting and variance analysis of forecast/actuals and key KPIs.
- Conduct internal analysis on the performance of products and business units.
- Prepare external reports & analyses on key customer accounts
An Accounting or Finance degree is required with at least 2 years of Accounting or Finance experience, including variance analysis. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are required. The Analyst must be able to work individually and as part of a collaborative team to deliver on key initiatives.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!