Our financial planning client in the Energy Corridor is seeking an experience Firm Administrator to maintain the office operations and procedures, as well as oversee payroll and benefits administration. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze company financials for management review
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Coordinator of Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for natural disasters/ inclement weather
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Work with IT vendor to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Renew vendor agreements, insurance policies, rental agreements, etc.
- Prepare and file annual property tax submission and audit payroll tax payments
- Coordinate administrative responsibilities for SEC compliance
- Negotiate and interface with service companies on projects
- Consult with management team on decisions that impact staff
- Administer orientation and training of new hires
To qualify for this role, you must have a Bachelors Degree with at least 5 years of operations/administration/HR experience, preferably within the financial planning sector. Majority of this role involves project management, process implementation, and strategic thinking- so the ability to identify, diagnose, and execute is essential and the key to success. Strong tech savviness skills including Microsoft Access and QuickBooks experience is required. You must also be able to handle a wide variety of tasks, and manage several tasks simultaneously with varying deadlines.