This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A law firm in Downtown Houston is seeking an ambitious File Clerk to maintain all paper and electronic files. Responsibilities include performing audits, requesting new sub-files, assisting with file releases, and retrieving any needed files or documents. Other duties include:
- Profile, scan and organize documents for active matters.
- Prepare records for scanning and deliver prepared files.
- Provide files to Attorneys in advance for upcoming hearings and meetings.
- Create and update indexes.
- Utilize iManage Records Management System to, locate, transfer, maintain and track files.
- Assist with Legal Administrative and basic Paralegal overflow.
Degree preferred with at least 1-3 years of legal filing or data entry experience. This role requires someone who is tech-savvy, has strong administrative skills, and is great at multi-tasking. There is room to grow within the company, so if you are wanting to get your foot in the legal door, now is the time. Apply now!