This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Oil & Gas client with headquarters in the Galleria is seeking an experienced, polished Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This role provides traditional administrative support duties, personal assistance, and extensive special projects. This is a demanding role with a high level of responsibility, so you must have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a driven mindset. Responsibilities include:
- Arrange extensive and complex international door-to-door travel, reservations, and itineraries.
- Manage CEO calendars, communication, meeting prep and coordination, and organization of follow-up tasks.
- Maintain expense reconciliation for CEO and department, as well as budgets for departmental special projects.
- Identify and maintain an external vendor list to include catering and meeting venues.
- Review and approve invoices received by external vendors.
- Provide full support and preparation for meetings of the Board of Directors.
Bachelor’s degree required with 7-10 years of experience, with at least 4 years supporting a C-Suite executive in the oil and gas industry. Current licensed Notary preferred, or the ability to become licensed Notary after hire is ideal. Advanced organizational skills will be needed to stay proactive and prepared, strong written and verbal communication skills while maintaining discretion is key, as well as maintaining a professional demeanor to positively represent the company.