Executive Assistant to President
A growing real estate firm near Downtown Houston is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support the President. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the office, assisting with a variety of projects, and ensuring the office staff is supported as well. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain multiple, busy calendars
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings and conference calls.
- Act as a liaison with vendors and internal staff.
- Oversee accounts, contracts, and vendor management.
- Arrange extensive travel arrangements with coordinating itineraries.
- Maintain internal filing system to ensure all files are organized and up to date.
- Oversee and assist with the completion of operational activities
- Generate and analyze reports as needed
Degree is highly preferred with at least 3-10 years of office experience, preferably fluent in Spanish. You must be sharp, polished, have great communication skills and a very good phone presence. Multitasking, strong attention to detail, and critical thinking skills are a must.
Our client is one of “Houston’s Best Places to Work”, offers competitive benefits, and there is a lot of opportunity for growth!