Executive Assistant to CFO
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, an international energy companies with headquarters in downtown Houston, is seeking a dynamic and driven Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is a traditional role that requires a proactive, hyper-organized, and assertive attitude to manage the logistics of a busy CFO’s calendar, communications, and office. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a very busy and very complex calendar
- Track expenses and manage all expense reports
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
- Draft correspondence, prepare reports, and create presentations
- Arrange all travel, including door-to-door itineraries, agendas, and supplemental materials
- Coordinate on-and-off-site meetings and conference calls
- Provide support to other C-level Executives and their support professionals as needed
A degree is required, along with 15 years of administrative support experience, with at least 2 years of that experience directly supporting a C-level executive. Banking or Energy industry experience is highly preferred. This is a fast-paced, demanding role that involves a “no task too small” mentality. This client provides a generous salary, robust benefits package, and extensive perks. If you are a high-performing senior Executive Assistant, this could be an amazing opportunity.