Executive Assistant to CFO
Our client, a nationwide Oil & Gas company with offices in downtown Houston, is seeking a dynamic and driven Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is a traditional role that requires a proactive, hyper-organized, and assertive attitude to manage the logistics of a busy CFO’s calendar, communications, and office. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a very busy and very complex calendar
- Track expenses and manage all expense reports
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
- Draft correspondence, prepare reports, and create presentations
- Arrange all travel, including door-to-door itineraries, agendas, and supplemental materials
- Coordinate on-and-off-site meetings and conference calls
- Provide support to other C-level Executives and their support professionals as needed
A degree is required, along with 10 years of experience supporting a C-level executive. Banking or Energy industry experience is highly preferred. This is a fast-paced, demanding role that involves a “no task too small” mentality. This client provides a generous salary, robust benefits package, and extensive perks. If you are a high-performing senior Executive Assistant, this could be an amazing opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!