Executive Assistant to CEO
A Houston CEO is seeking a polished Executive Assistant to provide personal and professional support while overseeing their day-to-day activities. This individual will be a true right-hand in order to support this busy, dynamic executive with all tasks and projects. You must have a take charge attitude to stay proactive and to ensure organization and strong time management. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage an extremely active and dynamic schedule.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate the CEO’s needs and ensure preparation in advance of deadlines and commitments.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables including drafting and proofing confidential correspondence and written materials as well as compiling documents in preparation for meetings.
- Apply independent judgment concerning matters requiring the CEO’s attention to ensure timely action.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agendas, and expense reports.
- Complete projects and special assignments by determining priorities, managing time, problem solving and monitoring progress.
- Assist with various personal matters.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a minimum of 7 years’ experience supporting C-suite executives. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other office software is needed. So, if you are looking for your next best step in your career as an Executive Assistant and meet the above requirements, apply now!