Executive Assistant to CEO
Our nationwide client with headquarters in Houston is on the hunt for a dynamic and driven Executive Assistant to support the CEO, Directors, Managers, and other associates in the company. As a key player, you will be responsible for supporting members by assisting with tasks and projects, drafting and proofreading various types of documents, and performing extensive research.
- Manage projects, prioritize workload, and fulfill requests from directors and associates regarding search-related work.
- Create, edit, format, proof, and finalize documents/reports that will be sent to clients or potential clients.
- Serve as an information resource to directors, associates, and others with regard to all administrative functions.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, schedule meetings, and assist with data entry and conducting research.
- Participate in the planning, leading, and conducting of new staff orientation and training.
- Take the lead and partner with accounting, research, and MDs/search managers to ensure all procedures and record keeping from search opening to search closing occur timely and correctly.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have a minimum of 10 years support a C-suite executive with a professional services firm. (i.e. consulting, financial, legal). Project management experience and a Bachelors degree is highly preferred in order to excel in this role. Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills are a must, along with a keen eye for detail. Exceptional organizational skills coupled with the ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and deadlines seamlessly.
Our client offers a great benefits package that include health insurance, HSA, 401k, profit sharing, and a great PTO package!
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm with a great culture and staff longevity, where you’ll be well taken care of and have the chance to make a real impact. If you’re project oriented, deadline driven, and thrive in a high energy environment apply now and take the first step towards an exciting new career.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!