Executive Assistant to CEO
A CEO for an Oil & Gas company in The Woodlands is seeking a polished Executive Assistant to support daily operations and administrative duties. This role will serve as a primary point of contact and gatekeeper in regard to the CEO’s office. There will also be a large
- Heavy calendar management including the coordination of complex management meetings, calendar invites, room scheduling, lunch catering/external meals request and scheduling conference calls.
- Coordinate executive communications, including drafting, editing, and formatting correspondence and documents.
- Serve as the liaison with the Board of Directors; coordinate various Boards meetings, events and correspondence.
- Arrange international and domestic travel plans, itineraries, agendas and expense reports.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, file and retrieve corporate documents, manage incoming email, mail, memos, and faxes.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting a CEO. Board experience and working knowledge of a public company is also required for this role. The ideal candidate must uphold the highest level of confidentiality, be a strong gatekeeper, and have strong technical skills.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!