Executive Assistant to CEO
A CEO for an Oil & Gas company in The Woodlands is seeking a polished Executive Assistant to support daily operations and administrative duties. This role will serve as a primary point of contact and gatekeeper in regard to the CEO’s office. There will also be a large
- Heavy calendar management including the coordination of complex management meetings, calendar invites, room scheduling, lunch catering/external meals request and scheduling conference calls.
- Coordinate executive communications, including drafting, editing, and formatting correspondence and documents.
- Serve as the liaison with the Board of Directors; coordinate various Boards meetings, events and correspondence.
- Arrange international and domestic travel plans, itineraries, agendas and expense reports.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, file and retrieve corporate documents, manage incoming email, mail, memos, and faxes.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting a CEO. Board experience and working knowledge of a public company is also required for this role. The ideal candidate must uphold the highest level of confidentiality, be a strong gatekeeper, and have strong technical skills.