Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant
Our client, a law firm located in Memorial, is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to provide support to the CEO to ensure all business and personal day-to-day operations are run efficiently. You will manage, plan, and orchestrate work to ensure the priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld by anticipating needs proactively. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage communication between management and employees, liaising with different team members and departments on various projects and tasks
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company
- Arrange meetings, including logistics, creating, and maintaining agendas and following up on action items and key deliverables
- Manage complex and constantly changing business and personal calendars
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Coordinate extensive and complex door-to-door travel for business and personal
- Heavy interaction and support for the family
- Manage multiple complex projects with minimal supervision
This is a demanding role that operates at a fast pace, so the ideal candidate must be meticulous, a strong gatekeeper, and uphold the highest level of confidentiality. 10 years of administrative experience supporting C-level Executive is required, along with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and other office programs. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail is essential to this role.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!