Our client, located in Greenway Plaza, is seeking a strong Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to several Senior Leadership individuals. This role involves traditional support duties such as complex calendar management, coordinating in-depth travel arrangements, managing various projects, and ensuring the executives time is managed effectively.
- Schedule, organize, and coordinate all aspects for small to large scale events and meetings with and without meal service, onsite and offsite one and multiday events, and department activities.
- Act as the first point of contact and liaison for executives, other department personnel, facilities, and outside agencies.
- Arrange interviews for candidates including scheduling, creating an agenda, and escorting the candidate through the day.
- Manage new hire onboarding for new hires including coordinating IT equipment, seating assignments, new hire forms and first day agenda.
- Maintain electronic document repositories such as SharePoint or OneDrive.
- Negotiate event venue contracts.
- Process mileage and expense reports for executives in a timely manner.
Degree is preferred, but not required, with at least 5 years’ experience supporting a C-suite executive. You must be able to uphold the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality while always maintaining proper business etiquette. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong proficiency with MSO programs are required, along with the ability to compose correspondence. If you are a strong administrative professional looking for the next best step in your career, this may be it!