This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our commercial real estate client in west Houston is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President with a variety of business and personal duties. More traditional tasks within this role include booking extensive travel arrangements, ordering supplies for the office, assist personnel in other offices and departments, and performing some accounting tasks. Other responsibilities include:
- Draft extensive correspondence on behalf of President
- Assist with construction loan documents and legal for multiple companies and joint ventures.
- Liaise between employees and outsourced Human Resources and payroll company.
- Manage Visa process
- Ensure rent roll analysis spreadsheets on commercial real estate rental properties are updated.
- Manage company checkbook entries and coding for submission to accountants.
Degree is not required but must have at least 7-10 years’ experience supporting a dynamic C-Suite executive. Commercial real estate/multifamily preferred. Extremely strong writing skills is required, along with MSO proficiency, strong attention to detail, and organized. You must also be comfortable working in a small office environment and have great self-direction.