A family office in the Upper Kirby area is seeking a professional Executive Assistant to support their CEO. As needed, this role will also support the VP, CFO, and COO. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for all internal and external parties, receive and track numerous requests via phone or email for meetings and other action items. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the CEO/President’s calendar with constant awareness of business priorities.
- Manage and organize the CEO/President’s email and flag those that need attention.
- Schedule meetings and calls, prepare all materials needed for meetings, and take notes.
- Arrange extensive travel with coordinating itineraries an agendas and prepare expense reports as needed.
- Draft correspondence, memos, legal agreements, LOI’s and other documents.
- Prepare a variety of reports, schedules and PowerPoint presentations.
- Serve as back-up to Office Coordinator and Administrative Assistant.
To qualify for this role, you must have at least 5 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Executives, as well as Attorneys or any legal counsel. Essential requirements for this role include being a confident self-starter, one who is highly organized, has strong verbal and written communication skills, and is tech-savvy. Remember that this role requires a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and diplomacy.
If you a professional Executive Assistant looking for your next best career move, apply now!