Email Marketing Specialist
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Southwest Houston client is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to bring creative email campaigns to boost their customer communication interaction. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating, and automating all email marketing content that will enhance the company’s interaction with buyers. Other responsibilities will include:
- Design a variety of customer communications via email automation
- Develop strategy, implement, and execute design, coding, and set-up through Marketo
- Schedule and manage the email calendar to balance a variety of topics that pertain to the company’s marketing efforts
- Personalize content based on different customer profiles
- Implement effective A/B testing of different email components and analyze/report on effectiveness of different customer campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure campaigns are aligned among all channels
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications or Marketing. At least 1 year of marking experience with automation platform involvement. A creative mindset, strong attention to detail, and excellent written communication are all skills one must possess to succeed in this role. Other skills needed for this role include prior email design experience, HTML and CSS knowledge, and basic Adobe Photoshop experience. This is a collaborative work environment, but also requires someone who is highly motived and great with time-management.