This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Client in central Houston is seeking a Dispatch Supervisor to manage all employees within their dispatch department. This role includes managing staff and schedules, optimizing workflows, networking with clients, and staff training and development. A strong knowledge of local geography (cities, highways, streets, landmarks) will be helpful. Responsibilities include:
- Train staff on all dispatch and intake responsibilities, priorities, and procedures.
- Directly manage staff and oversee all activities across all shifts over a 24/7 timeframe.
- Evaluate shift operations and recommend improvements or modifications to practices.
- Perform employee evaluations, review and approve employee timesheets, and investigate and resolve complaints or issues.
- Complete a variety of reports and correspondence relating to dispatch and intake activities.
- Liaise with company leadership and department heads to collaborate on projects and initiatives.
Degree preferred, with at least three years of intake and dispatch experience required. This is a high-speed, high-stress environment, requiring the ability to work well under pressure managing multiple priorities. The ideal person will bring a track record of good judgment, strong decision-making skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and conflict resolution experience. This role provides 24/7 support to the public and clients, requiring flexibility in a supervisor. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply now!