Director of Operations
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our legal services client in north Houston are seeking a Director of Operations to manage and oversee the functions of multiple departments to ensure efficiency and productivity. This role will also interview, hire, and train new employees, manage staff production, and conduct annual performance reviews. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage a highly productive, motivated and driven team through strong communication, empowerment, reward and coaching techniques to maximize staff’s productivity through schedule optimization and goal management
- Develop short term and long term operational strategies and provide leadership necessary for the successful design, development, and execution of that strategy to achieve outcomes
- Prepare and manage to an annual budget, including scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Coordinate, develop, and implement effective skills training
- Establish and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Be involved in the identification, assessment, development planning, and review of successors to positions
Degree preferred with at least 5 years of management experience. The ideal individual for this role must have strong leadership skills, great interpersonal skills, comfort with implementing company policies and procedures, and have a drive for success. If you are looking for the next best step in your management career, this may be the role for you!