Director of Accounts Payable
Our client in Dallas is seeking an Accounts Receivable Director to oversee the AR Department and the daily activities. They are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, performance management experience, and comfortable training and developing a team to achieve goals. Other responsibilities include
- Manage all Accounts Receivable accounting processes.
- Manage the supplier payment process
- Ensure SLA compliance
- Develop and maintain policy and procedures for AR processes.
- Provide continuous training to the accounts receivable staff and set expectations of continued technical growth.
- Manage the processing of applying cash and customer accounts.
- Oversee Collections
- Maintain documentation of all accounts receivable SOPs ensuring consistent and repeatable processes.
- Ensure that audit schedules and supporting documentation is accurately prepared.
- Assist with annual departmental budget and forecasts
- Maintain regular KPIs of global accounts receivable processes.
Degree required with at least 8 years of AR experience, including some management experience. Experience with consolidated billing highly preferred. Exceptional management skills, strong organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage a successful team is essential.