Client Service Cooridnator
Our client, located in the Galleria, is seeking a Client Services Coordinator to oversee client accounts and serve as the primary point of contact for them while provide ongoing service. Your primary responsibility is to manage and facilitate the completion of assessments and prepare materials for webinars and workshops for all clients. It is imperative that you understand the clients needs and provide them with the highest level of customer service. Other primary duties include:
- Manage the assessment order lifecycle from account set-up, order entry, monitoring assessment completion, and e-delivery or print and ship.
- Communicate promptly with internal and external clients regarding the status of their orders, shipments, payments, workshops, etc.
- Organize and manage the progress of assessment completion before workshops, and prompt individuals for completion as necessary.
- Prepare materials and creates team profiles for workshops.
- Provide technical support to clients regarding e-delivery of assessments, database access, roles and permissions settings, etc.
- Maintain the database of accurate client information
- Create, send/resend invoices via Quickbooks, and processes credit card payments.
- Onboard resellers and maintains accurate records in systems.
- Gather and document procedures, creates fillable forms, and suggests use of novel tools to optimize functions.
- Maintain inventory of assessment supplies and office supplies.
- Manage calendars and Zoom links for webinars and consulting services.
- Perform beta testing on modification or new applications to the database.
- Create training courses; edits video clips and documents; manages certifications and payments; assists users with access; maintains records of certified practitioners in all systems.
A successful Client Services Coordinator must be professional, highly organized, proactive and positive, resourceful, and agile. A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently and collaboratively using strong communication skills is critical to be successful in this role. Our client is looking for someone who finds purpose in their job and enjoys helping others. If this is you, apply now!
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!