This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our central Houston client is seeking a Bookkeeper to manage multiple complex family accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for the bookkeeping and financial reporting, payroll, and budgeting of the family’s accounts. You will work closely with the client’s professional advisors and manage multiple dynamic projects. Primary responsibilities include:
- Account reconciliations
- Bill management and tracking
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Financial data integrity and management
- Collect, scan, organize, and shred all documents/mail
- Process payroll for all employees and manage expense reports
- Design, implement, and maintain policies and procedures
Degree required in Accounting, Finance, or Business with at least 3-4 years of Accounting or Bookkeeping experience. Advanced skills using QuickBooks and Excel required. This is a high-energy environment, so you must be comfortable with multi-tasking, tackling large complex projects, and maintain the upmost confidentiality. Apply now if you are looking for the next best step in your Accounting career!