Our highly respected legal client headquartered in Greenway Plaza is seeking Bookkeeper to assist the Finance Director and manage the AP System. In this role, you will be responsible for the daily accounting activities such as invoicing, AP/AR, journal entries, and month-end closings. Primary responsibilities include:
- Handle Accounts Payable
- Interface with firm’s auditors and accountants
- Process Expense Report reconciliations
- Input wire transfers
- Prepare journal entries /month-end closing
- Track invoices, payments, and receipts
- Prepare management reports
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions
- Prepare Forms 1099 for the Firm
- Define bookkeeping policies and procedures and best practices
At least least 1-3 years of Accounting or Bookkeeping experience is required using QuickBooks online. Strong proficiency using Excel will be useful for daily tasks, and prior experience using ProLaw is a plus.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!