Executive Assistant to CEO
A prestigious CEO for a Financial Services company is seeking a sharp Executive Assistant who will be able to provide professional and personal support by anticipating the needs of the CEO and ensuring preparation in advance at all times. This is a high-level support role that requires a proactive, hyper-organized, and assertive attitude to manage the daily logistics and operations for the CEO. Other primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manage a very robust and complex business and personal calendar
- Coordinate meetings, including logistics, creating, and maintaining agendas and following up on action items and key deliverables
- Arrange international and domestic travel plans, itineraries, agendas and expense reports
- Draft correspondence, prepare documents, generate reports, and create presentations
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact for all internal and external communications
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
A minimum of 7 years supporting a CEO is required. The ideal candidate must uphold the highest level of confidentiality, be extremely flexible, and present themselves in a professional manor. Our client provides a generous salary, robust benefits package, and extensive perks. If you are a high-performing senior Executive Assistant, this could be an amazing opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!