Executive Assistant to CEO
A prestigious CEO for a Financial Services company is seeking a sharp Executive Assistant who will be able to provide professional and personal support by anticipating the needs of the CEO and ensuring preparation in advance at all times. This is a high-level support role that requires a proactive, hyper-organized, and assertive attitude to manage the daily logistics and operations for the CEO. Other primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manage a very robust and complex business and personal calendar
- Coordinate meetings, including logistics, creating, and maintaining agendas and following up on action items and key deliverables
- Arrange international and domestic travel plans, itineraries, agendas and expense reports
- Draft correspondence, prepare documents, generate reports, and create presentations
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact for all internal and external communications
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
A minimum of 7 years supporting a CEO is required. The ideal candidate must uphold the highest level of confidentiality, be extremely flexible, and present themselves in a professional manor. Our client provides a generous salary, robust benefits package, and extensive perks. If you are a high-performing senior Executive Assistant, this could be an amazing opportunity.