Bilingual Executive Assistant
Our client, North of The Woodlands, is seeking a professional Bilingual Executive Assistant who will be able to provide support by anticipating the needs of the Executive and ensuring preparation in advance of deadlines and commitments at all times. This is a traditional role that requires a proactive, hyper-organized, and assertive attitude to manage the daily logistics and operations for the Executive. Other primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and effectively with the Executive to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manage an everchanging business and personal calendar
- Coordinate meetings, including logistics, creating, and maintaining agendas and following up on action items and key deliverables
- Arrange international and domestic travel plans, itineraries, agendas and expense reports
- Draft correspondence, prepare documents, generate reports, and create presentations
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact for all internal and external communications
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
The ideal candidate must uphold the highest level of confidentiality, be a strong gatekeeper, and have strong technical skills. A minimum of 5 years supporting a C-Level Executive is required with Board experience is being highly preferred. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other office software is needed to perform daily duties.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!