This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our family-owned construction company in southwest Houston is seeking an Accounting Manager who will work closely with the Controller and manage the Accounting Assistant. This role will primarily oversee all accounting records, reports, and financials including AR and AP, 401k administration, and inventory management. Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare reports and documentation for banks.
- Create and establish budgets and job costing of projects.
- Manage internal expenditures.
- Work with leadership to provide financial statements.
- Complete yearly insurance renewals.
- Ensure all necessary business licenses/certifications are up to date.
Degree is highly preferred, but not required. Must have at least 5 years of accounting experience within the construction industry. Prior hands-on experience using ComputerEase is preferred. This is a gritty environment, so you must be comfortable with the “hungry” nature that it brings. There is a growth opportunity within the coming years to become controller, so this is a great role for someone looking for a long term career move.